Escape Domestic Violence With The Help Of An Attorney Today
One of the toughest situations to come to terms with is that of domestic abuse. Oftentimes it is easy to overlook the harmful actions of a spouse or partner because you want to believe that they will change. This can be further complicated by factors such as children or shared finances. But you and your children shouldn’t have to live in fear for the rest of your lives. If you or a loved one are suffering abuse in the home, contact us today. At the Family Law Offices of Glen L. Rabenn, we provide victims of domestic violence with the legal support they need to feel safe again.
Do You Recognize The Signs Of Abuse?
Our attorney understands that things are never as simple as walking away. That taking the first step to ask for help can feel like a giant leap, but we are here to assist you. Reach out to us immediately if you have endured:
- Physical abuse such as hitting, shoving, slapping and more
- Psychological abuse such as isolation from friends and family
- Intimidation or threats made against you, your children or other family members
- Emotional abuse such as insults and criticisms designed to deflate your self-esteem
- Stalking, spying and harassment
- Sexual abuse such as sexual coercion or marital rape
In these instances, we can and will act swiftly to help you obtain a restraining order against your significant other.
Helping You End The Cycle Of Violence
Don’t wait for a harmful relationship to get worse. Let a lawyer help you end the pattern of abuse here. With over four decades of experience in family law, we have the knowledge and resources to guide you toward a brighter future. Visit our Seal Beach, California, office today for a confidential consultation. Call 866-996-3890 or send us a message online to set up your appointment today.